It is with great pleasure that we invite you to participate in the first Multiplier Event of the European Erasmus+ KA220 project “Inclusive Memory” addressed to museum professionals, educators and teachers, and health care professionals.
The title of the event is “Defining OERs for Museum Education. The Inclusive Memory workshop” and will be held in Rome on 16 September 2022, from 15:30.
Through various activities, including collaborative ones, workshop participants will have the opportunity to
– know and use the main research tools of OERs for museum education;
– reflect, also in a collaborative way, on the concepts of well-being and social inclusion through museum heritage;
– identify teaching strategies and methodologies for the promotion of wellbeing and social inclusion through heritage education for different museum target users;
– use assessment tools for wellbeing and social inclusion in museum contexts;
– deepen the first results of the “Inclusive Memory” project.
The promotion of wellbeing in museum context is one of the most innovative topics of research in the field, strongly interdisciplinary and sustainability-oriented. Improving expertise in the field, especially in an international context, is a unique opportunity. Given the limited number of participants, we recommend that you book your participation in the workshop as soon as possible via the following link
For further information, please do not hesitate to write to email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you!